A huge thank-you to RavishingRoses for nominating me! My blog is super new, so being introduced to other blogs is a great way to network and discover other new bloggers (as well as established ones)! Please do go check out her blog, she is lovely 🙂
My apologies for taking FOREVER to do this!
- 1) Thank and link the person that nominated you.
- 2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you.
- 3) Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and link them.
- 4) Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer
- 5) Notify your nominees via social media.
Questions for me:
1. If you could be any Disney character who would you be?
I have no idea, I’m not much of a Disney girl.
2. What is currently painted on your nails?
Nothing on my fingernails, but my toes are painted with A. England polish in Camelot. I’m more likely to paint my toes than my fingers!
3. What is the top thing on your bucket list?
To travel everywhere!
4. What is your worst beauty habbit?
Not using hand cream often enough.
5. Tea or coffee?
Coffee first thing in the morning, but herbal tea the rest of the time.
6. What do you like to do to relax?
I love to curl up on my couch with a good book and a glass of wine. Or binge watch Netflix.
7. Who is your celeb crush?
Hmmm. I have no idea, I guess I’m boring 🙂
8. What are you currently loving listening to?
Elle King. I love her voice. And I’m going to see her play tonight (yay!)
9. What is your favourite spring lipstick?
I’ve been wearing Urban Decay Manic and Fiend a lot these days.
10. What is your current style staple?
I would have to say my Ipanema Eva sandals, and my Matt & Nat Trench bag, and several Evil Pawn Jewelry pieces.
11. Is your makeup collection organised or super messy?
My makeup is somewhat organized. It used to be complete chaos and I could never find anything!
It seems as if everyone has already been nominated for this award already. If you haven’t, or would like to be nominated again, please do let me know, and I will happily nominate you! 🙂
My questions for you:
1. What is your favourite sunscreen or product with added SPF?
2. What is your current favourite book?
3. What is your all-time favourite film?
4. What beauty or skincare product can you not live without?
5. Do you wash your make-up brushes every week?
6. What do you think is the most over-hyped product?
7. What beauty or make-up technique do you feel that you need to improve, or learn?
8. What beauty or make-up technique have you mastered recently?
9. Bath or shower?
10. What is your favourite colour?
11. What famous person do people say that you look like?
Thanks for reading! ❤