I have been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by The Beautorialist. Thank you so much! Please do check out her blog, it is pretty awesome! I apologize for taking a little long to do this, but better late than never! 🙂
Rules of the nomination:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer the questions given to you by the amazing person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other bloggers and come up with questions for them to answer.
1. Who is your favorite designer?
2. If you could only own one handbag, which one would it be?
It would have to be my Matt & Nat Trench bag, it comes with two handles so it can convert from a shoulder bag to a crossbody bag. Since I purchased it, I think that I’ve only not used it TWICE!
3. What is the worst beauty mistake you ever made?
Forgetting to pencil my eyebrows in as they tend to be invisible (despite being a brunette)!
4. What is the last book you read?
Moon Over Soho, by Ben Aaronivitch (book #46 of the year!)
5. What period of time do you consider to be the most fashionable?
Oh wow, this is a tough one to answer. I can’t pick just one time.
6. What is your favorite series on television right now?
The Walking Dead and Vikings.
7. Do you have an absolute favourite fragrance? If so what is it?
Atelier Cologne’s Rose Anonyme.
Once again, it seems like almost everyone has already been nominated. If you haven’t been, or would like to be nominated again, please do let me know and I will gladly nominate you! I think that it is a fun way to get to know a little bit more about other bloggers 🙂
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
2. Favourite pair of shoes of boots?
3. If you could use only one make-up product, what would it be?
4. What is your go-to make-up look?
5. What is your favourite way to relax?
6. What is your all-time favourite film?
7. Salty or sweet?
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day! ❤