I was nominated for this award by fellow Canadian blogger Stash Matters, thanks so much! If you don’t follow her blog already, you really should! 🙂
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Once again, it seems as if everyone has already been nominated for this award. If you haven’t yet, or would like another go, please do let me know, and I will happily nominate you!
Seven facts about me:
1. I love to cook, but I don’t like baking.
2. I can’t eat anything with coconut in it, and the smell of coconut makes me gag. Despite this, I can cook with coconut milk, and make smoothies with coconut water and neither of them make me sick.
3. I’ve eaten jellyfish. Twice. Guess what? I don’t like eating jellyfish.
4. I like dijon mustard, horseradish and wasabi to be so hot that the top of my head tingles.
5. I started running about three years ago. I only started running AFTER having knee surgery.
6. I was able to watch my knee surgery while it was happening. It wasn’t as interesting to watch as I had hoped, as it just looked like a lasagna noodle that someone was trimming the torn bits off of.
7. I am an avid reader. I’ve finished reading 46 books so far this year.