You should check out both of their blogs, if you haven’t already….
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
Here are my answers to Lips and Pieces questions. Hope you enjoy
1. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
A cat. They get to nap all the time!
2. What is your favourite food/cusine?
I love Thai food, sushi, thin crust pizza.
3. What is your favourite makeup product?
Lipstick, no wait, eye shadow!
4. What would your super hero name be?
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Teleportation, so I could visit friends who live far away!
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully fit and healthy, and having travelled a bit more!
7. If you could name your own make up brand, what would it be?
8. No eyebrows or a mustash? (No filling in or waxing off)
I’d rather lose my eyebrows as they are nearly invisible (despite being a brunette) unless I pencil them in, so it wouldn’t be that big of a change.
9. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
Hmmm. Just one? Impossible to choose! Probably someone with loads of interesting stories.
10. Hannah has 6 orange sweets and some yellow sweets. Overall, she has N sweets.
The probability of her taking 2 orange sweets is 1/3
Prove that: N2-N-90=0.
Hahaha! You never said that there would be a math test! Ack!
Here’s my answers to Beginner Beaute’s questions:
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Favorite brand of makeup, and why?
Only one? I love Concrete Minerals (great selection of eyeshadow), Urban Decay (lips and eyes), Tarte (blushes), ColourPop (lips and eyes so far, but want to try everything). I could go on and on.
3. Where do you reside?
Montreal, Quebec (in Canada)
4. Do you have any pets?
Yes, two beautiful senior feline overlords. My girls just turned 15 this month!
5. Your favorite holiday/destination spot?
Despite being pale and prone to sunburns, I love South Beach in Miami. But really, anywhere where I can sit and watch the sunrise over the ocean!
6. Your favorite season, and why?
I love spring with the return of all the green leaves and flowers. And I love autumn with the crisp cool air and the turning leaves.
7. If you can be one celebrity for the day who would you want to be?
Hmm. One of the ones that are good at avoiding the media, haha!
8. Favorite type of cuisine?
Thai, sushi, thin crust pizza.
9. Do you speak any other languages?
Oui, je parle français! I also know a little bit of Estonian, and a few phrases in Spanish and Italian.
10. What is in your purse/bag at this very moment?
I have a big purse: Keys, wallet, iPhone, headphones / earpiece thingy, metro card, wallet, eyedrops, UD Ultra Definition pressed powder compact, one or two lipsticks, Haus of Gloi lip balm, mini eyeglass cleaner, a small foldable cloth bag for shopping, and a small rainbow umbrella. There are probably a couple of pens in there as well.
I nominate: Whoever would like to answer my questions! Please do let me know if you want to be nominated, and I will glady do so!
1. Last concert attended?
2. Favourite class / subject in school or university / college? (whichever is applicable)
3. Do you cook? If so, what is your best dish?
4. What is your favourite bath / shower product?
5. Quick, without looking at the clock, what time is it? Ok, now look at the clock, what time is it really?
6. Skirts / dresses or pants/shorts?
7. If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would your weapon of choice be?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world (all expenses paid), where would you go?
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
10. I have lipstick on my teeth, would you tell me? Or would you let me walk around like it all day?
Thanks for reading! ❤