I was tagged by Stash Matters to do this evil evil writing tag – hahaha!
- Write a paragraph (sounds easy, right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?).
- By reading this, you are already signed up.
- Select at least 5 bloggers to do this challenge. They must complete it within 24 hours or else it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here goes my attempt, it was harder to do than I expected (since there were no guidelines for how large the paragraph had to be, I did as much as I was able to do):
I do yoga on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. It is difficult but fun. I did not think that I would enjoy doing it, but now I find it fabulous! On mornings that I don’t do yoga, I will go for a run, and try to run for up to an hour. Post run, I usually sit in a hot bath and soak for as long as I can.
My list of nominees:
You have until midnight June 24, 2015 to do this tag! If you’ve already done this one, please don’t feel pressure to do it again.