I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Beginner Beaute. Thanks! If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do! Sorry for the delay in doing this, but better late than never!
Moving ahead with the award, following are the super duper easy rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
1. I love to cook, but I really do not enjoy baking.
2. When I was in grade school (grade 6 or 7, I don’t remember exactly) I played trumpet, and clarinet.
3. I’ve always wanted to learn to play the violin or cello.
4. Despite being amazingly clumsy, the only bones that I’ve even broken have been toes.
5. I had a hand-me-down pet iguana named Lemmy (after Lemmy Kilmister) that HATED me. It would play dead every time I went near his tank. Sadly he is no longer with us.
6. I watched my knee surgery being performed. (It wasn’t nearly as cool as it sounds)
7. I love corgis. When I see one, I am instantly happy. Some day I will own one!
Who would like to be nominated? Let me know, and I will happily do so!
Thanks for reading! ❤
Just a few more awards and tags left to do. I’ll get through them all eventually!