I was nominated for my fourth Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by A Girl With Pink Cheeks. Thank you!
If you don’t already follow her blog, please do go check it out! 🙂
Sorry for the delay in posting this, I had several award and tags to catch up on!
« The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. »
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
- Favourite perfume for this summer? I haven’t been wearing perfume these days, but I have a lovely scented pumpkin butter from Haus of Gloi in Cozy Rose scent that I am in love with.
- Have you ever seen an opera? If so, which one(s)? I’ve seen a few over the years, I can’t recall all of them, but I’ve seen Faust, and Carmina Burana to name two.
- Your go-to red lipstick? Urban Decay’s F-Bomb or Nars Cruella
- Where did you spend your last holiday? I went to Nova Scotia to visit my parents.
- What is your first beauty ritual in the morning? Washing my face. I just don’t feel awake until my face is clean!
- Favourite restaurant ever? I have so many! Restaurant Mais and Nonya here in Montreal, Burger and Beer Joint, and Yardbird in South Beach.
- What would be your best beauty advice to your daughter? I don’t have one, but hypothetically, I would say drink loads of water and always wear sunscreen!
- Who is your favourite female fictional character (could be books, movies, series,…) and why? Hmmm. This is a tough one, I’ll have to think about this for awhile and come back to it…
- Name a makeup or beauty « crime ». Badly drawn eyebrows, or badly overdrawn lips.
- Which book are you currently reading? Whispers Under Ground (Ben Aaronovitch)
I think that everyone has pretty well done this tag already. But if you haven’t or would like to do it again, please do let me know and I will gladly nominate you.
As for my questions, I think that I would like to use the same questions that I was asked.
Thanks for reading! ❤