What a lovely blogger award. Thank you ever so much to fellow cruelty-free blogger Beauty for Good for the nomination! If you are interested in cruelty-free beauty, please do go check it out! ❤
Here’s how the Infinity Dreams Award works
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
My 11 facts
1. I am an only child.
2. I played soccer (football) in school up until around age 15. It is probably the only sport that I can watch without getting bored!
3. I love watching cheesy horror movies.
4. I think that I watched every single Sponge Bob episode when we first got Netflix.
5. My eyes are a weird blue colour and people are forever asking me if I’m wearing coloured contact lenses.
6. I try to read a minimum of 50 books per year. This year, I’ve already read 50 and the year is only half over!
7. I have a small collection of vintage Betsey Johnson purses. (If anyone is interested in seeing them, please do let me know and I will gladly show them off)
8. I love Fluevogs. I can’t let myself walk into the store unless I have the money to buy a pair, because the temptation is that strong. I wore my first pair of Fluevog boots for about 7 years before they became unwearable.
9. I wake up early no matter how late I go to bed, and no matter how tired I am. For me, sleeping in is waking up around 7 or 7:30am.
10. I can fall asleep watching a movie at home and sleep through the entire thing, but if there is a dripping tap or ticking clock, I’m wide awake!
11. I can’t eat coconut. It makes me vomit. The smell of coconut makes me gag. Despite this, I am able to cook with coconut milk in curries without becoming ill.
And here are the questions posed to me:
Of which achievement (personal or professional) are you most proud? Finishing my Master’s degree.
Who or what makes you laugh out loud? My partner Mr. Al always makes me laugh.
What’s your desert island beauty item? Sunscreen, SPF 50!!!
What’s your vote for most timeless style trend (fashion or beauty)? Anything that Audrey Hepburn wore!
What is the most outlandish food combo you crave? I can’t think of anything that I crave that is weird.
Which is your favorite work of fiction? This is tough one, I am a voracious reader, so my answer can change in the blink of an eye, or should I say, in the turn of a page, haha!
If you could have any benevolent super-power, what would it be and why? The power to cure cancer. Because it takes too many people each year.
I’m not going to nominate anyone. But if you want to play along, please do let me know and I will most happily nominate you!
I like the above questions posed, and I would like to add the following question:
Do you try to buy cruelty-free make-up and skincare products? Is this something that you think about when you shop?
Thanks for reading! ❤
I have FINALLY caught up on all of the awards and tags! Again, I apologize for being a little slow to get through them. But better late than never!