Hello! The lovely Sharon from Sharon Beauty Prime tagged me in the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag, and since I haven’t done any in a long time (even though I have been tagged and nominated for so many that I’ve lost track), here we go:
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until last minute?
Sometimes I start well before Black Friday. This year I was inspired early, and I only have one last gift to buy, which I’ll be getting some time this week.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
The Jim Henson Christmas special with the muppets and fraggles. ❤
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
We tend to celebrate on the 24th, 25th and 26th, but Christmas day is also Mr. Al’s birthday, so we do celebrate his birthday as well.
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
It varies from year to year, I think we will be getting our tree next weekend and decorating. Mr. Al and I decorate the tree together.
5. White lights or coloured lights?
I love both. Right now I think we own sets in blue and in white. I would like to get a red set and a green set eventually.
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like surprise?
I don’t peek. But I’m not often surprised. Although I do like a good surprise. 🙂
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or Santa’s Workshop?
Santa’s workshop because hello, toys!
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
We usually have a meal on Christmas Eve at Mr. Al’s mother’s house, and have a few traditional Estonian foods, along with other treats. There is always a visit from Santa, and “he” will give you a gift if you perform for “him” (whether you sing a song, or do a dance).
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?
With my honey, Mr. Al of course! ❤
10. What tops your tree?
We have a silvery white star that is glitter covered and AWESOME! Sadly, it does not photograph well (as evidenced in my post on Ghosts of Christmas Trees past here – by the way, we found the missing tree photos from 2012)
If you would like to do the tag, please do!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!!! <3<3<3