Here’s the lowdown on the the Project Focus 10:
10 different products that have been forgotten or neglected, or that we just want to use up, that have not been reviewed on our blogs before (but are still on the market). Over the course of 10 weeks we will make an effort to try to use them, and review one of the products weekly (every Monday), and update on our progress on each of the 10 products over the 10 week period.
I chose my items from three main categories.
Make-up: I have four make-up items that I am going to focus on using over the next 10 weeks.
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Perfecting (Primer)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 (Eye Shadow Palette)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Essence Cosmetics Lash Mania Waterproof Mascara
Make-up Tools: I have two items in this category.
6. Wayne Goss Brush 01 (Foundation Brush)
Haircare and Bodycare: I have four items in this category that I am concentrating on using up.
7. Not Your Mother’s Way to Grow Long & Strong Shampoo
8. Not Your Mother’s Way to Grow Long & Strong Conditioner
9. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
10. Living Proof Prime Style Extender (Hair Primer)
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators’ Project Focus 10 posts:
Ingrid – Curly Spring Blossom
Stashy – Stash Matters
Joy – Styled with Joy
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! ❤
Disclosure: I purchased all of these things. My opinion is based on my experience of using these products.