What is a Project Pan?
A Project Pan is when you commit to using up a series of products. Most people do them for eyeshadow palettes, but we’ve decided to try to finish up a range of products from make-up to skincare, from haircare to fragrance. We are giving ourselves the goal of finishing up twelve products over the course of twelve weeks. Every Monday we will be reviewing one of our twelve chosen product, and letting you know how we are faring in our panning.
I’ve taken a photo of each product so I will have a visual reference for measuring use, and for liquids, I’ve placed a piece of tape to mark the starting level for this project.
Here’s my twelve products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder in Naked Medium Light *this is a never ending product, I swear that I hit pan MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO and it is still going!*
2. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) *Less than half full*
3. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose It Up *this one is OLD, no longer available, barely any use*
4. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc *slightly more than 1/2 full*
5. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam *deluxe sample size, only used a few times, nearly full*
6. Urban Decay Mini Palette in Urban Vices *I’ve been neglecting this one as it is all shimmer shades, I plan on using it with some of my mattes to get more use out of it*
7. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette *I had forgotten that I had this palette as it had fallen behind my makeup holder, so it has been neglected for awhile*
8. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm *less than 1/4 full, I’ve had this forever, I’d love to actually finish it before it goes bad*
9. Organic Surge Facial Polish *deluxe sample size, only used once, basically full*
10. Sukin Rosehip Day Cream *Nearly full, had to stop using in the summer as it was too heavy for the humid weather*
11. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater *approximately 3/4 full*
12. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme *approximately 1/4 full*
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! ❤
Disclosure: All things were purchased by me except for the UD Pulp Fiction Palette which I won in a giveaway last year.