This is week two of my twelve product / twelve week Project Pan Collab.
Basically, the Project Pan 12 the goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
I’ve had this highlighter for AGES. I’d actually forgotten that I had it. It is no longer listed on the North American Essence Cosmetics website, but I managed to find it on the EU site.
Here’s what it says on the website:
the delicately pigmented powder in light beige gives your face and neckline a touch of shimmer. and thanks to the elaborate floral design on the surface, this powder is beautiful to look at, too!
To my eyes, it is a soft silvery pink shimmer, and gives the skin a subtle highlight.
The floral embossed pattern is mostly worn off on mine at this point.
I’ve been using it daily instead of any of my other highlighters. I’m glad that I rediscovered this one!
The remaining eleven products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Still using this one daily.
2. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – did not use.
3. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used 1x
4. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – used 1x
5. Urban Decay Mini Palette in Urban Vices – used 4x
6. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette – used 2x
7. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – used 1x
8. Organic Surge Facial Polish – used 4x
9. Sukin Rosehip Day Cream – only used at night so far, 4x
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – used 2x
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 4x
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators posts:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters,
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! ❤
Disclosure: I purchased the Essence Shimmer Powder. Please see individual review posts for product disclosure of the rest of the 11 products.