Basically, the Project Pan 12 the goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
I received this in my August Ipsy Glam Bag, I’d only used it once before starting the PP12, so it was nearly full. Here’s what it says on the website about the Perfecting Face Polish:
Organic Surge’s natural Perfecting Face Polish stimulates, smoothes and rehydrates all skin types. Finely ground olive stone gently removes dirt, impurities and dead cells to boost skin rejuvenation and reveal a naturally glowing complexion. Rosemary and lemon essential oils purify the skin, while chamomile and ginkgo biloba soothe and almond oil rehydrates, revealing softer, smoother skin. Enjoy a healthier, more radiant complexion after using our natural face polish.
I like this scrub, but I don’t love it because I find that the scrubby bits (ground olive stone) are sharp, so I have to be very careful not to over-scrub and damage my skin. The creamy cleanser part is gentle, and the rosemary lemon scent is really lovely. I probably could have finished the tube this week, but all of my skincare items were temporarily shelved as I’m currently testing new skincare.
Update on the remaining 11 products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Still using this one daily!
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – still using daily!
3. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – used 1x
4. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used 1x
5. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – used 1x
6. Urban Decay Mini Palette in Urban Vices – used 3x
7. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette – used 2x
8. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – did not use, I’m testing out some new skincare, so this got temporarily shelved.
9. Sukin Rosehip Day Cream –did not use, I’m testing out some new skincare, so this got temporarily shelved.
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – used 2x
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 2x
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators posts:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters,
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: This came in my monthly Ipsy Glam Bag subscription that I paid for.