Today I’m reviewing the 8th of 12 products for my Project Pan 12 collab with these lovely fellow bloggers: Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
This week was originally planned for my review of the Sukin Rosehip Day Cream but my mom fell in love with it on our trip, so she has it now. To be fair to my fellow collaborators, this product has been replaced by the Sukin Purifying Facial Masque.
I originally reviewed the Sukin Purifying Facial Masque back in May. Here’s the info from the website:
A purifying base of gentle Kaolin clay combined with soothing aloe vera and antioxidant rich rose hip oil will leave skin feeling refreshed, nurtured and completely clean. Paraben Free.
For the past two weeks I’ve been using this mask once a week. It is so gentle and soothing. I cannot believe that I’ve been neglecting this facial mask. My skin looks and feels amazing after using it! Like all Sukin products, this mask smells amazing – due to the essential oils of tangerine, mandarin orange, lavender, vanilla and grapefruit.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bentonite, Talc, Kaolin, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, CI 77491, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*. * Natural component of essential oils.
Update on the remaining 11 products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Still using daily, and still not finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – still using daily! Reviewed week 2 (here)
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished week 5! Reviewed week 3 (here)
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – I finished this week 5, and reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used daily, reviewed week 5 (here).
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – still using daily, reviewed week 6 (here).
7. Urban Decay Urban Vices Mini Palette – used 2x, reviewed week 7 (here).
8. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette * – used 2x.
9. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – used 2x
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – used 1x.
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 1x.
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).