One month down, two more to go for the Project Pan 12 Collab! Today I’m reviewing the fourth of the twelve items in my Project Pan Collab with Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayley!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N)
I purchased this shortly before I started blogging, so I’ve had this a little more than 1.5 years. The Brazen Cosmetics website does not seem to exist anymore, so I’m unsure if the company is on hiatus or if it no longer exists. They are / were a great indie company that makes / made cruelty free cosmetics, with some vegan products.
This is a great mineral foundation and the colour is perfect for my fair skin in the colder months – the shade is very light, but not chalky looking. It gives a nice sheer to light buildable coverage, great for days when I don’t want to wear liquid foundation, but still want to be wearing some makeup. I’ve been wearing this a couple of days a week when I don’t have client meetings.
It almost looks like there is more foundation in today’s photo than when I started! haha!
Update on the remaining 11 products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Still using this one several days a week, and it is still not finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – still using daily! Reviewed week 2 (here)
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – temporarily shelved while I test some new skincare. Reviewed week 3 (here)
4. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used 2x
5. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – used 2x
6. Urban Decay Mini Palette in Urban Vices – used 3x
7. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette – used 1x
8. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – I’m testing out some new skincare, so this got temporarily shelved.
9. Sukin Rosehip Day Cream – I’m testing out some new skincare, so this got temporarily shelved.
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – used 2x
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 3x
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators posts:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters,
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased this!