Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
I purchased and reviewed this foundation nearly a year ago. (Original review is here) Here’s what it says on the Nars website about Sheer Glow:
A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin’s brightness and texture.
When the Project Pan first started, the weather was still summery, so I didn’t get much use from this foundation. But now that the weather is starting to cool down, I’ve been able to wear it a few times each week. I’m not yet winter pale, so I’ve been mixing in a little bit of my IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream in shade Light to make it work. I’ve also been mixing in a few drops of the Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator. Despite using this foundation several times over the past few weeks, it looks as if I haven’t made a dent in using it up!
This foundation works well for my skin and it doesn’t make my skin feel like it is suffocating. The coverage is sheer but buildable. My complaint from the original review still stands – why doesn’t this foundation come with a pump? It boggles my mind that you have to buy the pump separately, and most places don’t even sell the pump!
The Remaining eleven products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – I took a bit of a break this past week to focus on using the Brazen powder instead. Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – still using daily! Reviewed week 2 (here)
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished this week! Reviewed week 3 (here)
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – I used this one every day this past week, and I finished it! Reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – used 4x
6. Urban Decay Mini Palette in Urban Vices – used 3x
7. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette* – used 2x
8. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – used 1x.
9. Sukin Rosehip Day Cream – used 1x.
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – used 2x
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 2x
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).