Today I’m reviewing the 6th of 12 products for my Project Pan 12 collab with these lovely fellow bloggers: Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review! Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – deluxe sample size
Capture that sexy glow with our lightweight multi-functional illuminator. Use as a foundation base or over cheekbones décolletage or cupids bow for that refreshing luminosity that’ll have everyone talking.
I received this in a recent Ipsy Glam Bag, and really only started using it since starting the Project Pan 12 Collab. My favorite way to use this is to mix it into my foundation to give my skin an extra bit of luminosity. I really like this liquid highlighter. I’d actually like to try the sunbeam one which seems to be more of a silvery pink whereas gleam is more of a rose gold highlighter. I will probably end up buying a full size of either sunbeam or gleam if I manage to finish this sample. You only need the smallest amount for a subtle glow.
Update on the remaining 11 products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Used daily. Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – still using daily! Reviewed week 2 (here)
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished week 5! Reviewed week 3 (here)
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – I finshed this week 5, and reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used daily, reviewed week 5 (here)
6. Urban Decay Mini Palette in Urban Vices – did not use
7. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette* – used 1x
8. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – did not use
9. Sukin Rosehip Day Cream – used 1x.
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – did not use.
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 1x.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).