Today I’m reviewing the 7th of 12 products for my Project Pan 12 collab with these lovely fellow bloggers: Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review! Urban Decay Mini Palette in Urban Vices
I originally reviewed this mini palette from Urban Decay after Sephora’s V.I.B. sale last year. It comes with an eyeliner that I’ve been using daily since getting this palette, so it isn’t part of the PP12.
As you can see, there are four shimmery shades – Dope (pale peach), Hoodoo (pale purple), Derailed (taupe grey metallic) and Smokeout (brown black). Because there aren’t any matte shades in this palette, I find that I have to use it with other shadows in my collection.
My favourite shades are Derailed, and Dope. I’ve been using this palette at least two or three times a week for seven weeks now, and there is barely a dent in it, mainly in my faves!
Update on the remaining 11 products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Used daily, and still not finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – still using daily! Reviewed week 2 (here)
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished week 5! Reviewed week 3 (here)
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – I finshed this week 5, and reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used daily, reviewed week 5 (here).
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – still using daily, reviewed week 6 (here).
7. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette* – used 2x
8. Ren Purity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – used 1x
9. Sukin Rosehip Day Cream – used 1x, but my mom fell in love with this cream on our trip, so she has it now. I’m going to substitute another skincare product to pan in its place.
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – used 1x.
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – did not use this week.
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).