My Glam Bag only arrived last week, and to be honest, I was a little underwhelmed this month by its contents. The bag itself, however, is super cute and I love it!
This month’s bag was designed by Valfré – I really love this month’s bag! Onto the unbagging!
The first product is the Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. I was super excited about this one since I’ve yet to try a cleansing oil that I haven’t liked! I’ll be testing this out in about two weeks (or so) as I’m currently taking a slight break from testing new facial skincare products. Here’s what it says on the Ipsy website:
Come into bloom. Nutrient-rich camellia oil from the Goto Islands moisturizes as it removes makeup and cleanses. That’s what we call flower power.
- Ready for liftoff. Leaves no residue behind whatsoever.
- Rice bran oil hydrates and makes skin feel silky.
- Just say no to irritation. Mild enough for all skin types.
This is a cruelty-free brand according to my research.
The second product is the Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner. I guess that I doomed myself into getting a black eyeliner every month because I had originally said that you can’t have too many black eyeliners. I’ll be passing this onto someone who will use it as I already have too many black liquid eyeliners (that I rarely wear). Here’s what it says on the Ipsy website:
The little black dress of liners. One sweep of this intensely dark shade is all you need to create a chic look. Easy to apply and goes with everything.
Exacting standards. Precision felt tip makes drawing thin or winging out simple.
It’s not going anywhere, thanks to the long-lasting and budge-proof formula.
- Keep it smooth. Glides on, even over eye shadows.
This is a cruelty free brand according to my research.
Black and white and pretty all over. Two matte shadows that really make our eyes pop. If we had to pack only one palette, this would be it. #Essential
- The softer side. Velvety texture glides onto lids.
- Add some sweetness. Creamy vanilla shade brightens.
- Double up on espresso. Deep brown-black creates the perfect lines.
Every girl’s dream. Whether we’re feeling like a Carrie, a Miranda, a Samantha or a Charlotte—this silky white amber scent is just our type.
Feminine and a bit fantastic. Goes from office hours to after hours.
Top notes of mandarin, bergamot and rosewood set a dreamy tone.
- Patchouli, cedarwood, white amber and orchid release the sultry side.
Lips on lock. Creamy and lightweight formula glides on smoothly and leaves a long-lasting matte finish. Our go-to for a perfect pout.
- Super cute cap is made to stay put—so the color doesn’t dry out
- Won’t emphasize lines or imperfections on lips (like many other crayons do)