Today I’m reviewing the 9th of 12 products for my Project Pan 12 collab with these lovely fellow bloggers: Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
RenPurity No. 1 Cleansing Balm – I originally reviewed this product last November. It is the product that I use when I want to treat my skin with utmost care because it is the most gentle and soothing cleanser that I’ve ever used. It is especially good when my skin is super sensitive and dry in the colder months.
A rose infused cleansing balm. When applied with water the balm transforms into a rich milk and leaves skin purified, calm and glowing. It gently yet thoroughly melts away dirt and make up (including waterproof mascara).
It does a great job removing makeup and getting the my skin super clean, but, as I said in my original review, I don’t recommend using it to remove eye makeup or mascara, because it really stings the eyes no matter how carefully you use it.
This cleansing balm comes in a 150ml / 5.1oz tub, so even if you use this daily, it will still take forever to use it up because you need such a small amount each time. I’ve had mine since before I started blogging, and still have not finished it – but I’m hopeful that I’ll finish this one in the remaining weeks of PP12.
Update on the remaining 11 products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Finally finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – still using daily! Reviewed week 2 (here)
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished week 5! Reviewed week 3 (here)
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – Finished this week 5, and reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used daily, reviewed week 5 (here).
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – still using daily, reviewed week 6 (here).
7. Urban Decay Urban Vices Mini Palette – used 2x, reviewed week 7 (here).
8. Sukin Purifying Facial Masque – this was a substitute product as my mom now has the Rosehip Day Cream because she fell in love with it. Used 1x, reviewed week 8 (here).
9. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette * – used 1x.
10. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 2x.
11. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater – used 1x.
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).