Can you believe that it has already been 12 weeks? Today I’m reviewing the 12th of 12 products for my Project Pan 12 collab with these lovely fellow bloggers: Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette*
I won this palette in a giveaway last October from Hello Kaily, and my original swatch post is here if you want to check it out. The Urban Decay Pulp Fiction mini palette was a special edition palette / limited edition palette from the 20th Anniversary of the cult classic film Pulp Fiction.
As you can see, there are four pans (five shades): Righteous, a light cream matte, Tyranny, a warm brown matte, Vengeance, a deep taupe brown matte satin and a split pan of Furious / Anger a black satin / white satin.
I love this little palette, it is very wearable and can be used to create both neutral and dramatic looks. The shadows are soft and buttery, and very pigmented. Despite using this palette anywhere from 1 to 3 times each week for the past 12 weeks, as you can hopefully see from my photos, I’ve barely put a dent in the pans!
Update on the Remaining 11 Products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Finally finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – used daily, this one is never-ending, not even close to hitting pan! Reviewed week 2 (here).
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished week 5! Reviewed week 3 (here).
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – Finished this week 5, and reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used daily, still not finished – I estimate maybe another 2 to 3 weeks, reviewed week 5 (here).
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – still using daily, reviewed week 6 (here).
7. Urban Decay Urban Vices Mini Palette – used 2x, nowhere near hitting pan, reviewed week 7 (here).
8. Sukin Purifying Facial Masque – this was a substitute product as my mom now has the Rosehip Day Cream because she fell in love with it. Used 3x, close to finishing – I estimate about 2 to 3 weeks, reviewed week 8 (here).
9. Ren No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm – used 3x and finished this week! Reviewed week 9 (here).
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater Scent – did not use this week, definitely won’t finish this one any time soon, reviewed week 10 (here).
11. Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme – used 1x, reviewed week 11 (here).
I’ll be back on Wednesday to wrap up the Project Pan 12, with my thoughts and conclusions, and a few comparison photos between the start of the collab and the finish.
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).