Overall how did I do? Not as well as I had hoped, but I’m still pretty happy with the end results!
Products finished: 4/12
Likely to finish by end December: 2/12
Going to continue to use regularly: 4/12
Going to shelve for awhile: 1/12
Give away or trash: 1/12
Links and final comments on each of the twelve products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – I made a dent in this one, but not even close to hitting pan despite using daily! Reviewed week 2 (here).
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – Finished! Reviewed week 3 (here).
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – Finished! Reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – nearly finished, will continue to use, hoping to finish by end December, reviewed week 5 (here).
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – used about 1/4 so far, will continue to use, reviewed week 6 (here).
7. Urban Decay Urban Vices Mini Palette – nowhere near hitting pan, will try to continue to use regularly, reviewed week 7 (here).
8. Sukin Purifying Facial Masque – this was a substitute product as my mom now has the Rosehip Day Cream because she fell in love with it. I’m close to finishing this one, will continue to use regularly to finish, reviewed week 8 (here).
9. Ren No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm – Finished! Reviewed week 9 (here).
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in Cozy Sweater Scent – I won’t finish this one any time soon, will be shelving this one for awhile, reviewed week 10 (here).
11. Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme – will be shelving this one for awhile and coming back to it to see if I like it again, reviewed week 11 (here).
12. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette* – I will continue to use this one regularly since I really fell in love with it over the past 12 weeks. Reviewed week 12 (here).
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).