I FINALLY got The Air-Brush! I kept missing out on this Wayne Goss’ brush every time it was re-stocked since it was first introduced, but not this time! *I might have set myself an alarm to not miss out this time, just fyi*
What is The Air-Brush? (info in italics taken from Beautylish.com)
Exquisitely soft and artfully designed by makeup artist Wayne Goss, this limited edition powder brush is the one tool you need to sculpt, buff, and bake your way to a flawless, airbrushed look.
Why It’s Special
- Master even the most advanced makeup techniques, including contouring, baking, buffing, highlighting, and more, with the versatile tapered shape
- Decadently soft blue squirrel bristles glide across skin to ensure a smooth, seamless finish
How to Use
Use with your favorite powder products to easily achieve the sculpted, airbrushed look you want. When angled on its thin side, the brush creates a sharp contour line. The tapered tip can be used to apply highlighter to targeted areas. Sweep blush and bronzer onto the cheeks with the large flat side. Buff powder into skin or blend away lines by moving the brush in circular motions with light pressure.
- Handmade by traditional artisans in Japan
- Made with 100% cruelty-free blue squirrel fur
- Limited edition
- For use with powder products only
- Full length from tip to end: 17 cm
- Length of bristles: 3.75 cm
The Air-Brush is just a beautiful as the others, the bristles are ridiculously soft. SO SOFT! The glossy black handle has a nice weight. I prefer brushes with this type of handle.
I’ve only used it for highlighter and bronzer so far, but my makeup technique goal for the new year is to teach myself how to contour. But so far, like my other Wayne Goss brushes (two eye shadow brushes, one blush, and one foundation brush) I’m completely in love!
Have you tried any of his brushes?
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased this!