This was supposed to go up yesterday, oops! Oh well, better late than never.
This month’s theme is “side show” – hence this month’s bag is a ticket to the “side show”. It’s a cute bag this month, and I’m fairly happy with everything that I received. (Descriptions in italics taken from the Ipsy website)
Onto the contents! First up is the Soothing Aloe Gel from Hanalei (a cruelty free brand):
Have you ever used aloe beyond sunburn season? We hadn’t either. But now we can’t live without it.
It’s cooling, refreshing, smoothing, and it feels ahhhh-mayyyy-zing.
Aloe is naturally regenerative, so it will help balance out any redness or uneven skin tone.
- The gel texture also makes a killer makeup primer.
I’m kind of happy to get this one, it is always good to have some aloe gel on hand in the summer time in case of sunburn – even though I am pretty good at always wearing SPF and taking a travel sized one with me to top up. I’ll be saving this one for the summer months.
Next is a Highlighting Powder from Mica Beauty in shade #3 (cruelty free):
- Get all candlelit and dreamy in seconds. Just sweep across your face and chest with a big fluffy brush.
- Sure, it’s makeup, but it’s also packed with antioxidants to protect and nourish your complexion (almost like skincare).
- You can use it as an eyeshadow, too. Just apply with a damp brush for added intensity.
- Skin kinda sensitive? Prefer chemical-free makeup? This highlighter is for you! Only pure mica and minerals are used in this all-natural powder.
I didn’t have a gold toned highlighter in my collection, so I’m pretty happy about this one – plus it will make a great eye shadow!
Next is a lip balm – Bésame Mucho from Hey Honey (cruelty free):
When a product name translates to “kiss me a lot,” you know it’s going to work wonders for your lips.
Heard of propolis? We hadn’t either. It’s an extract from beehives that both hydrates and is antibacterial. This balm has loads of it, plus shea butter.
- Lips feeling parched? Slather on a super thick coat to turn this into an overnight lip mask.
You all know that I’m a lip balm addict, so I’ll make use of this one as soon as I finish up one of the ones currently in use!
Next is the Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush #660 (cruelty free):
We wish we were as good at multitasking as this genius brush! You can use it for all your liquid, cream, or powder foundations, concealers, highlighters AND bronzers. NBD.
Earn brush bragging rights. The pretty periwinkle handle looks amazing in your kit, but even better on your vanity.
Pssst! We think we know why it’s called “dreamcatcher.” (It’s because it makes all our makeup application dreams come true!)
- Have a brush with kindness! This fluffy beauty is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
So there you have it, my April Ipsy Glam Bag! What do you think? Did you like yours this month?
If you want to subscribe, here’s my referral code: here (no pressure, just if you want to, I’ll get points not cash if you do).
Supposedly my replacement March bag might arrive this week, it is FINALLY tracking.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! ❤
Disclosure: I pay for this subscription. Post contains referral code.