Today I have my unboxing and first impressions on the June Ipsy GlamBag. The theme for this month is “Volume Up” – to fearlessly express yourself. All text in italics taken from the Ipsy website.
The bag design this month is a super cute, canvas bag. Let’s see what was inside:
Beaute Basics Travel Face Blender
- Streaky makeup is so not ok! This blending beauty helps you apply all your liquid and cream formulas like a boss—so your complexion looks airbrushed, filtered, and totes flawless.
- Brushes can be so tricky. We love how this super easy-to-use sponge gets all up in the hard-to-reach places (like the edge of your nose and inner corners of your eyes).
- This small wonder is great for travel, and the #millennialpink shade happens to look really cute in your makeup kit.
I actually needed to replace one of my makeup sponges, so this came at a perfect time. This travel face blender is a firmer, bouncier sponge than what I’m used to, but I’m sure that I can make it work.
Dr. Lili Fan Probiotic Recovery Cream
We already know that probiotics are good for our insides (that’s why we OD on yogurt, right?), but they’re also AMAZING for our skin. That’s why we’re super obsessed with this probiotic-infused moisturizing miracle cream!
It’s also made with ultra powerful peptides and Vitamin C, which brightens up dull skin and enhances natural collagen reproduction (AKA makes us look younger.)
- This stuff is legit. Aside from “skincare queen/anti-aging specialist”, Dr. Fan’s job titles ALSO include biochemist, microbiologist, and practicing ophthalmologist. NBD.
I haven’t tried this, but I did open it enough to smell it – it is highly scented, so I will be passing this onto someone who doesn’t mind using scented facial products. It is cruelty free though, which is awesome!
Make Up Forever Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 Matte Black
The cutting-edge formula is insanely creamy, so it glides on like buttah with no tugging or dragging.
Because YOU draw the line, and YOU get to call the shots, this waterproof baby literally stays put until you decide it’s quitting time. (Just make sure you have some good makeup remover on deck!)
- Wanna try a blurred-out, rock n’ roll liner look? This perf pencil gives you plenty of time to smudge up your lines before it sets for good.
Another black eyeliner. Joy. I have enough black eyeliners to last a lifetime. I’ll be passing this onto someone who will use it.
Kokie Cosmetics Nail Polish in Atlantis at Last