Today I have my unboxing and first impressions for my July Ipsy GlamBag. (All info in italics is taken from the Ipsy website)
Let’s take a look! The bag itself is pretty cute with Sanrio’s Gudetama, a lazy egg creature.
Here’s the insert card:
Up first is a Crease Brush from IBY Beauty.
- Wanna step up your shadow game ASAP?! You’ll need the right tools. Thankfully, this blending master picks up what you’re putting down, flawlessly. (No fallout here thankyouverymuch.)
- Thanks to the dense, domed shape, this is THE brush you need to blend out your darker shadow shades and create fierce definition.
- It’s furry friendly! The super soft, synthetic bristles are 100% vegan.
I absolutely love getting brushes in my Ipsy GlamBags, especially when they are cruelty free and vegan.
Second is the Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet from Caudalie
- Cult classic alert! This bestselling baby helps hydrate, soothe, and soften ALL skin types. (Shout out to all you hyper-sensitive peeps!)
- We love a cooling, refreshing sorbet in the summer, and this is no exception! It’s totes lightweight, so your skin will feel rejuvenated and oh-so fresh.
- Forever young? Yes please! This moisturizing gem is legit loaded with a patented cocktail of organic grape water and grape-seed polyphenols, which protect your skin from icky wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- This summer we’re taking it #overeasy, so we’re all about that maximum glow potential with little-to-no effort. (Sorry not sorry.) That’s why we’re OBSESSED with this gorg golden highlighter that makes us look dewy AF in a flash.
- Glittery, shimmery highlighter is SO not chill. The finely-milled powder is infused with a nutrient-packed Nordic superberry for a totally natural looking, lit-from-within finish.
- Wanna go for a beach babe-tastic monochromatic glow? This golden wonder also works as an eyeshadow!
Dissolve waterproof makeup with this hypoallergenic, non-drying cleanser that’s ideal for daily use.
Seafood? It’s vegan, so antioxidant marine ingredients like algae and marine flower extract are the only food we see! (It’s food for your skin. Don’t eat this gel, even though it smells amazing.)
Turn your medicine cabinet into a mermaid’s treasure trove with the irresistible under-the-sea packaging.
- Black liners are a dime a dozen, but we’ve never seen one like this. TBH, this *wonderwand* is giving us maj Wonder Woman vibes. (Like the kind of wonder woman who can create an amazing cat eye and make it look effortless.)
- You can literally create ANY eye look (from slept in and smudgy to razor sharp flicks) with this magic wand. It’s double-ended with a rich, inky black kohl formula on one side and a blending/smudging brush on the other.
- Real talk: We expect a LOT from our liners, and we simply won’t stand for anything less than long-wearing. We wore this one to our BFFs wedding and it stayed on point all. damn. day.