Today I’m reviewing the Golden Hour Recovery Cream from Ursa Major that came in December’s Petit Vour subscription box. [info in italics taken from the Petit Vour website]
This intensely hydrating yet fast-absorbing face cream provides deep hydration and nourishment to soothe and replenish weary skin. Use it as a daily moisturizer, as a “wrinkle-busting” night cream or anytime your skin needs extra TLC. Works great for all skin types; especially recommended for anyone recovering from prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Delivers intense hydration without feeling heavy
- Helps combat the visible signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone
- Soothes irritation from dryness and exposure to the elements
- Works for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive or neglected skin
Aroma: Neroli, sandalwood and a touch of sour rose anchored with fresh-soaked earth.
This golden hued facial cream arrived during a deep freeze, so my skin needed the extra boost of moisture. It is super hydrating, but not heavy or greasy. The scent is mild and earthy – but I don’t get the sour rose scent at all.
It works well for both day and night, and plays nicely with my foundation. All in all a lovely facial cream, perfect for cold weather.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! ❤
Disclosure: This came in my Petit Vour subscription box that I pay for.