Today I have a review of the Velvet Eyeshadow from Everyday Minerals in the shade Fresh Glowing. This came in my most recent Petit Vour box subscription. [info in italics taken from the Petit Vour website]
A softly luminous, loose mineral eyeshadow. Rich and velvet, with a subtle shimmer, brings a stunning and weightless finish to your eyes.
It is available in the following shades:
- Fresh, Glowing – a light tan, for adding subtle warmth.
- Carried Away – soft popping pink.
- Forever + A Day – a glowing soft peach shade.
- Keep Calm – a color block of white with a slight sheen.
- Mass Appeal – off-white appealing to the simplistic.
- Queen of Pie – soft baby lavender.
- Today’s #Mood – soft-as-ever pink.
- Vibrant, Always – a captivating choice for the confident woman comfortable in a most natural tone.
Fresh Glowing is a lovely pearlescent shade, I’ve used it as an inner corner highlight as well as all over the lid – it is really beautiful.
As with all loose pigment shadows, it works best with an eye primer. This loose pigment shadow is very smooth, and velvety when applied.
My swatch photo does not capture how beautiful the pearlescent sheen of this shadow really is. I think that I will get tons of usage from this one!
As with all Petit Vour products, this is cruelty free and vegan.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
This weekend I have plans to test out a few new products – some skincare, haircare, and makeup. Hopefully I will have good lighting conditions so I can photograph everything as well. Wish me luck for my skincare patch tests!
I also have to gather up and photograph my March empties – I’ve made great progress on using things up from my stash!
Disclosure: Product came in my monthly Petit Vour subscription box that I pay for.