Today I have a review of the Super Leaves Color Protection Shampoo & Conditioner from Attitude. [info in italics taken from the Attitude website]
Want gorgeous color that lasts? Our Super leaves™ Color Protection Shampoo [and Conditioner] protects and adds shine to colored hair, in the most natural way. Thanks to its antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract, it helps repair and boost even the dullest hair with a vibrant glow. It also features avocado oil, high in fatty acids, that hydrates and nourishes hair, making it silky and soft. You’ll also love its luxurious berry fragrance. EWG Verified™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, our natural color safe shampoo [and conditioner] also includes moringa seed extract, recognized for its antipollution properties. […] You’ll have marvellous hair, from root to tip!
- Pomegranade extract is full of antioxidants that help keep colored hair glowing.
- Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and protects and revitalizes damaged hair.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- Aroma that reminds us of small red berries.
- Our conditioner comes in a squeeze tube, making it easy to use.
- Our surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
I’ve previously reviewed the Attitude Super Leaves Nourishing & Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner (here) and really liked it. So I was curious to try the Color Protection formulation to see how it fared with my colour-treated, thick, frizz-prone, wavy hair.
First off, the shampoo lathers really well despite being sulfate-free. My hair feels super clean without feeling stripped. Both the shampoo and conditioner have a mild berry scent that I like. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable, and not weighed down. My hair colour has not been fading as quickly as usual since I started using this set. It is also not as dry at the ends as it normally would be even though I haven’t had my hair cut / trimmed since December!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased these things!