Today I’m reviewing the Impeccable Skin Moisturizing Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 30 (longest name ever) from Suntegrity. [info in italics taken from Petit Vour website]
Beauty boosting skincare, sunscreen and makeup all in one! This medium coverage formula gives skin a flawless, smooth, more youthful appearance. Formulated without oils or silicones, this vitamin and peptide rich technology, visibly reduces the signs of aging while non-nano zinc oxide and melanin provide Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and blue light protection to help prevent any future damage.
- Vitamin C + E – antioxidant protection that feeds & nourishes the skin
- Peptides visibly reduce the signs of aging and provide an overall smoothing effect
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Melanin (from non-GMO corn) protects the skin from damaging blue/violet light
- Hyaluronic Acid provides long lasting hydration
- Environmental Shield – protects against pollutants and allergens while preserving skin’s natural barrier function
This is available in five shades: 01 Ivory, 02 Buff, 03 Sand, 04 Tan, and 05 Bronze. I received the lightest shade Ivory.
I’ve previously tried and reviewed a sample of the 5-in-1 Natural Moisturizing Sunscreen (Tinted) in the shade Fair back in 2015 (review is here), which worked great on its own, but didn’t play nicely with other makeup (concealer, powder, highlighter, and blush), so I was hoping that this new tinted SPF product would work better for me.
Shadewise, Ivory is a perfect match for my face right now, but will likely be too light by mid-summer.
I found that this tinted sunscreen worked best if I applied it over moisturizer as the matte finish was a little too drying for my skin if applied without moisturizing first. I think that it would work really well for normal to oily skin (my skin is currently normal to very slightly dry right now).
And most importantly, the Impeccable Skin Moisturizing Face Sunscreen played nicely with my concealer and other makeup!
Thanks for reading
Disclosure: This came in my Petit Vour subscription that I pay for.