Hello, hello! Welcome to A BRASH ATTITUDE!
Today I’m reviewing the Essence Cosmetics Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof. [info in italics taken from the Essence Cosmetics website]
I have seven requirements for a mascara, and I’ll comment on each requirement and score each point. So how did the Essence Cosmetics Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof measure up?
1. waterproof +1 point
2. smudge-proof +1 point
3. non-flaking / non-clumping +1 point
4. must be DARK black (not blackish, not brown black, and definitely not grey black) +1 point, this mascara is super mega black (yay!)
5. volumizing +3/4 point (Fairly volumizing, but not Awesomesauce level of volume – I’m being uber picky on this point, I know!)
6. must hold a curl +1 point
7. non-irritating to my sensitive eyes +1 point
I really like the tapered shape of the bristle wand, it is great for reaching the inner and outer corners. Overall, this one was really, really good, with a score of 6.75 out of 7 (based on my rating scale) – the more I use it, the more I’m loving it.
Have you tried this mascara, did you like it?
Thanks for reading
Disclosure: I purchased this!