Hello, hello! Welcome back to A Brash Attitude!
Today I’m reviewing and swatching my second Charlotte Tilbury lipstick – Hot Lips in the shade Hot Emily. I’ve been so busy with my day job this past month, that I thought that I would get myself a few little treats to reward myself – you will see what else I got soon! [info in italics taken from the Charlotte Tilbury website]
Darlings, get lips that will leave a lasting impression! My Hot Lips lipstick in Hot Emily is in my K.I.S.S.I.N.G formula for full-bodied, moisturised lips. This bright hot coral lipstick is inspired by the dynamism of Emily Ratajowski’s intelligent Charlie’s Angel’s sexiness and the modern cool-girl raunchiness.
WHAT MAKES HOT LIPS MAGIC:
- The lipstick has brilliant light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied finish, capturing light and reflecting out.
- Antioxidant Lipstick Tree and soothing orchid extracts soften, protect and hydrate for healthier, younger-looking lips
- The special blend of waxes creates an easy to apply lipstick with a seamless finish
- A perfect blend of oils, triglycerides and waxes glide on for buildable, long-lasting colour
- Ideal for a colour-rich, moisturising finish for cashmere-soft lips
These lipsticks are long wearing and so moisturizing on the lips. The shade is a bright coral – perfect for summer! I really love the formula of the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipsticks. I don’t love the cake-like scent, but it fades quickly.
Thanks for reading
Disclosure: In case you missed it at the very beginning, I purchased this!