Hello, hello – welcome to / welcome back to A Brash Attitude!
Today I have a review of the Antiquity Palette from Noctex Cosmetics. I don’t buy eyeshadow palettes very often, but when I saw this stunner of a palette on their Instagram, I knew that I had to own it! [info in italics taken from the Noctex website, mask by Daena Ortego Art]. Noctex Cosmetics are Vancouver based, and are vegan and cruelty-free, they also have a clothing line designed by Negin Izad.
The Antiquity palette has twelve shades which include shimmers, mattes, metallic and duo-chrome shades:
- DEARLY: Metallic magenta shimmer
- ARISTOCRAT: Matte regal teal
- RUFFLE: Matte blushed pink
- SCRIPT: Matte greige with hints of lavender
- FRAME: Metallic brass patina tone
- GAS LAMP: Matte muddy, grungy mustard tone
- ARSENIC: Duo-chrome metallic deep green
- FAINT: Matte magenta
- ASBESTOS: Deep grungy matte
- WIDOW: Almost cool tone matte brown
- MOURNING: Muted brown-red matte
- PLAGUE: Matte Blackest Black
I love it when a palette has a mix of mattes and shimmers / metallics – you can put together so many looks with this palette, and because of the range of shades, it can be used for both subtle and super dramatic looks.
The shadows are super pigmented – my swatches are without primer – and they blend beautifully.
The photos do not fully capture how beautiful the shimmer / metallic shades are!
I love that the packaging is recyclable, and the shadows are vegan and cruelty-free.
Thanks for reading
Disclosure: I purchased this!