Hello, hello – welcome to / welcome back to A Brash Attitude!
Today I have a review of the Flower Beauty Warrior Princess Mascara – I purchased it in my last mini haul from well.ca. [info in italics taken from the Flower Beauty website]
LASHES GO ROYAL with soft, fanned-out volume and lavish lift. Our exclusive royal hourglass brush lifts and coats every lash from root to tip for silky, luscious lashes. Our buildable, clump free formula thickens, curls and volumizes for a full coverage lash look fit for a princess. One coveted shade, rich and hyper pigmented sets a new standard in darkness.
100% saw lush, thick lashes*
+112% soft, fanned-out volume*
Based on the description of the Flower Beauty Warrior Princess Mascara, this sounds perfect for me. If you’ve been reading abrashattitude.com for awhile, you will know that I am admittedly so mega picky about mascara. I have long, super stick-straight lashes that are quite light in colour considering my natural hair colour is dark brown. I use a lash curler and I need a mascara will hold a curl. My eyes are sensitive, and water easily so any mascara that I use must be smudge proof, and water-resistant.
I do like the hourglass brush, it works well with my eye shape, and allows me to get all my lashes coated, even the tiny ones.
I have seven requirements for a mascara, and I’ll comment on each requirement and score each point. So how did the Flower Beauty Warrior Princess Mascara measure up?
1. waterproof / water resistant +1 Not waterproof, but it withstood my watery eyes, so quite water-resistant
2. smudge-proof +1 Not a waterproof formulation, but no smudging!
3. non-flaking / non-clumping +1
4. must be DARK black (not blackish, not brown black, and definitely not grey black) +1 Super dark black!
5. volumizing +1/2 I was disappointed that it did not give my lashes better volume
6. must hold a curl +3/4 It held a curl, but not amazingly well
7. non-irritating to my sensitive eyes +1
Overall I would give this mascara a 6.25 out of 7. If it held a curl better and had better volume, I would have scored it higher. I like it, but it’s not a holy grail mascara for me.
Have you tried this mascara, did you like it?
Thanks for reading,
Disclosure: In case you missed it at the beginning of the post, I purchased this!
3 thoughts on “Flower Beauty Warrior Princess Mascara Review”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Still searching for my holy grail!