Today I’m unboxing my Ipsy Glam Bag for August – it arrived on the 17th, the same day that I returned home from my vacation. All info in italics is taken from the Ipsy website.
Here’s what was in this month’s bag:
The Balm Voyage Vol. 2 Shadow in Kuwakaribisha
- Our fave new way to get glowing: this pale peachy powder is super pigmented, shimmery but not sparkly, and is totally buildable (in case you want your highlight to be extra extra).
- We apply this underneath our brow bones and at the inner corners of our eyes whenever we need to wake things up a lil bit (AKA every day).
- Looking for a neutral eyeshadow to balance out cat eyes, cut creases, and all that fun stuff? Look no further.
This is a really pretty shadow / luminizer, so I’m happy to add it to my single shadow collection! *Cruelty free*
Naked Cosmetics HD Finishing Transluscent Powder
- This finely milled powder is super lightweight so you’ll never look chalky or cakey.
- We dusted it on before heading to ipsy HQ in the AM and our foundation looked mysteriously good all day. It definitely helps lengthen the wear of other makeup.
- You can also wear it alone (just dust allover, no foundation needed) to quickly even things out, brighten, and tone down shine.
- This water-resistant, cruelty-free mascara manages to help curl even the straightest lashes. And if you apply after using a lash curler, it’s even crazier!
- The curvy brush grabs onto every last lash coating it in jet black pigment.
- It’s got Keratin and shea butter, which conditions your lashes.
- The unique squeezy tube packaging means less waste!
- Call the crew over for a spa night in because these amazing masks are too good not to share.
- The Strawberry Yoghurt Mask has (you guessed it) strawberry and yoghurt extract to smooth and illuminate.
- The Kiwi Yoghurt Mask works to soften and revitalize thanks to (mhm) kiwi and yoghurt extracts.
- The synthetic bristles are insanely soft. Like, cuddling with puppies soft.
- It really holds onto product which makes application way more precise and way less messy. (No need to clean up your vanity after!)
- The versatile size works great for blush, contour, highlight, foundation, setting, and more.
Brushes are one of my fave things to receive from Ipsy, so I was super happy with this super soft synthetic brush. *Cruelty free*
This month’s bag was way better than last month! I’m happy that I received mostly cruelty free products.
Were you happy with your GlamBag this month? Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! ❤
Disclosure: I pay for this subscription.