Today I’m reviewing the 10th of 12 products for my Project Pan 12 collab with these lovely fellow bloggers: Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
Haus of Gloi Hair Oil – Cozy Sweater Scent
I reviewed the unscented version of this hair oil back in March 2015 – the only difference is that this one has the Cozy Sweater scent added to it (pale skin musk, faded perfume, Egyptian amber, softly burning nag champa incense and a fine aged vanilla).
The Haus of Gloi Hair Oil is made from a blend of several different oils:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, camellia oleifera (camellia seed) oil, argania spinosa (argan) oil, virgin cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, raphanus sativus (daikon radish) seed oil, cymbidium grandiflorum (orchid) flower extract, equisetum arvense (horsetail grass) extract, lavandula (lavender) flower extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, (and) azadirachta indica (neem) leaf extract, vitamin e
In the directions for use, they suggest to use between 1 to 4 drops of the oil. Because my hair is long and thick, I tend to use between 4 to 6 drops of oil. It makes my hair soft and tames frizz.
While I love this hair oil, I don’t this one as often as the unscented version. These days I’ve been forcing myself to use it once a week because I’m getting sick of the scent.
There is no way that I’ll finish this product up within the twelve weeks. As you can see from the tape mark (not nearly as scientific as Stashy with her kitchen scale) – I’ve barely put a dent in this oil in ten weeks!
Update on the remaining 11 products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Finally finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – used 2x. Reviewed week 2 (here).
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished week 5! Reviewed week 3 (here).
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – Finished this week 5, and reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used daily, reviewed week 5 (here).
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – still using daily, reviewed week 6 (here).
7. Urban Decay Urban Vices Mini Palette – used 1x, reviewed week 7 (here).
8. Sukin Purifying Facial Masque – this was a substitute product as my mom now has the Rosehip Day Cream because she fell in love with it. Used 2x, reviewed week 8 (here).
9. Ren No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm – used 2x, reviewed week 9 (here)
10. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette * – did not use this week
11. Atelier Cologne in Rose Anonyme – used 1x.
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).