This month’s Ipsy Glam Bag is a good one in my opinion. Let’s take a look:
This month’s theme was Carpe P.M., and the bag is supposed to double as a little wristlet. It is a pinky red fuzzy fabric, with a gold metallic interior lining. It is kind of cute in a tacky way, but not something that I would use.
The first product is the Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I’ve tried this product before, and it works well for my sensitive skin. Cruelty free brand, owned by a parent company that is not cruelty free.
A fruity cocktail to brighten us up. Glycolic acid from pineapple, lactic acid from passion fruit, citric acid from lemon, and tartaric acid from grape work together to exfoliate and leave our skin looking its most radiant.
- Let’s add one more fruit to that. Papain from Mexican papayas helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Downplay. Minimizes pores and diminishes hyperpigmentation.
- 10 out of 10 of us here at ipsy HQ said our skin felt firmer after a single use.
The second product is the Nyx Prismatic Shadow in shade Jaded. The photos just don’t do this one justice, it is a beautiful metallic green shade. Cruelty free brand owned by a parent company that is not cruelty free.
Razzle dazzle ‘em. We’re in awe over how pigmented this shadow is, delivering rich color with gentle metallic shimmer in a single swipe.
- Go it alone. No primer necessary to turn on the glitz and get a look that lasts.
- Standout formula. Soft texture makes the shadow easy to blend, without flecks falling onto our cheeks.
ipsters who sample this shadow in their Glam Bag will receive Bedroom Eyes (chestnut), Fireball (reddish rose), Jaded (green) or Punk Heart (amethyst).
I really like the one that I received, but all four shades are gorgeous.
The third product is the Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer. I’ve only tested this on my wrist so far, but it has such a cool texture. Cruelty free brand.
Zero gravity. This weightless whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow—and has us dreaming of a white Christmas.
- Instant gratification. Absorbs immediately and leaves our faces looking fresh and hydrated.
- Cut the grease. No sticky or tacky residue left behind. Just super smooth skin.
- Oh, do glow on. Vitamin E nourishes and helps brighten up our complexions.
The fourth product is the Ciaté Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up. I like how this one applies smoothly and evenly. It actually feels comfortable! Way better than the one from last month’s bag (here). Cruelty free company.
We’re matte about it. One of the most comfy liquid lipsticks we’ve ever tried. And trust us, we’ve sampled hundreds here at ipsy HQ. Creamy and moisturizing, it dries down to a soft finish that lasts and lasts.
- Berry nice. Purplish-pink shade looks fan-freaking-tastic with any skin tone.
- Hyaluronic acid conditions lips (buh-bye, dryness and flaking) and makes them appear fuller and smoother.
- Stay inside the lines. Precision tip makes it easy to apply and totally goof-proof, even for liquid lipstick newbies.
The fifth and final product is the Tarte Maracuja Oil (aka Barracuda Oil, right Cat and Stashy, haha!) I’m super happy about this one! Cruelty free.
Oils can seem scary (um hello! who wants to look greasy?!) but this multitasker left our skin quenched, nourished, and dewy—not shiny. You’ll want to have a bottle on you at all times.
- Packed with complexion heroes like skin-brightening Vitamin C and repairing fatty acids
- Use it for a zillion other things like frizz-fighting, on-the-go manis, makeup removal
I’ve had several samples of this oil over the years, I think that it might be the first facial oil that I’d ever tried.
Overall, I think that this month’s Ipsy Glam Bag was great! I got three skincare products and two makeup products that I really like. What did you get in your bag? Were you happy with what you received?
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! ❤
Disclosure: I pay for this subscription, my opinions are my own.