This month’s Ipsy Glam Bag arrived a little later than usual, but it was well worth the wait! This month’s theme was “Like A Boss”, and I love the bag design – black faux leather with its embossed stud pattern and bright blue lining. Info in italics taken from the Ipsy website.
Let’s take a look at what was inside:
Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Deception
- This futuristic formula is super opaque, seriously shiny, and looks suspiciously like a gel.
- Daunted by the DIY mani? Don’t be! The brush dispenses the perfect amount of polish on each nail, so it’s pretty much foolproof.
- We’re not into playing faves, but this no-nonsense, steely gray shade comes pretty darn close.
- This varnish is vegan, cruelty free, and totes non-toxic.
This is my second product from Adesse New York. I am so happy with this one, the shade is totally something that I would wear, and I don’t already have something similar. Plus it is cruelty free!
E Nature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack
- SOKO GLAM COLLAB: Chosen for ipsters by boss babe/Soko Glam co-founder Charlotte Cho
- Hard work can happen after hours, too. This boss formula takes the night shift, so you wake up with refreshed, hydrated skin.
- It’s made with 74% birch juice (AKA birch tree sap) which helps quench your skin while you sleep.
- Our friends at Soko Glam say: “After using it for the first time, I noticed my face felt very soft and looked beautiful and plumped in the morning.”
I’m looking forward to trying this cruelty free sleeping mask out. It barely has a scent – they only use natural fragrances, so it should not irritate my sensitive skin. Review to follow once I’ve tested it out.
LUXIE ROSE GOLD MEDIUM ANGLED SHADING EYE BRUSH 207
- We wish we were as good at multitasking as this genius eye brush. Not only does the angled shape help you blend any eye look like a boss, but you can *also* use it for all your fave cream and powder shadows.
- We’re suckers for anything rose gold, and the pretty handle on this guy looks amaaaazing on our vanity.
- Have a brush with kindness! This fluffy, synthetic bristled beauty is 100% cruelty-free.
I love getting brushes in my Ipsy Glam Bag, especially ones from Luxie. It is super soft and cruelty free.
Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes The Shadow in Gunmetal
- Streaks? Creases? #unsubscribe. This velvety baby blends like a dream.
- Your eye look will be on lockdown. We tested it on an epic errands day and our smoky eye stayed put.
- Gunmetal is a smoldery, steely gray that *also* looks rad as a liner.
This is a beautiful gunmetal – a shade that I will definitely wear. And it is cruelty free! My only complaint is that it is TINY.
ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix in Glam Bag
- You voted, and here’s the winner! This exclusive matte shade was created in collab with our favorite peeps (ipsters like you).
- The velvety formula is majorly pigmented, which means you get totally opaque, full-coverage color.
- Even though it’s matte, it’s super comfy and non-drying thanks to moisturizing shea butter and Vitamin E.