Today I’m reviewing the 11th of 12 products for my Project Pan 12 collab with these lovely fellow bloggers: Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom, and Stashy from Stash Matters, and Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Basically, the Project Pan 12 goal is to use up (or at least make a good attempt to use up) twelve products over the course of twelve weeks, and to review one of the products each week. After the product review, I’ll give a very short comment on the remaining eleven products just to account for whether or not I’ve been successful in using each of the products.
Onto the review!
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme – Description is taken from the Sephora website:
A breathtaking seductress caught in a stolen affair between light and dark as Turkish rose sparkles and intrigues beneath notes of spicy ginger and a sultry veil of velvet oud and mystic papyrus.
“She turned the dial until the safe opened, revealing the diamond. She had stolen jewels before, but none compared with this one. She left a single rose and the scent of her perfume in its place for him to find. In a moment she’d be halfway around the world and he would be in pursuit. The chase began again…”
Bergamot from Calabria, Ginger from China, Turkish Rose Essence, Turkish Rose Absolue, Incense From Somalia, Velvet Oud Accord, Patchouli from Indonesia, Papyrus from India, Benjoin from Laos.
Breathtaking. Mysterious. Exhilarating.
I purchased this perfume when it first arrived at Sephora six years ago. At the time, it was probably my most loved fragrance EVER. It smelled like roses and spice, and something dark. A fried of mine used to call this scent a “dirty rose” haha!
As you can see from my super scientific method for tracking usage (using tape to mark the level that the perfume was at on September 5th), I’ve barely made a dent in this perfume.
I don’t know if my scent preferences have changed or if the perfume is starting to go off, but I just don’t love it like I used to. It has been a struggle to use this perfume on a daily basis. Most weeks I’ve been forcing myself to use it at least twice each week. I need to go to Sephora and smell the tester to see whether or not my bottle has started to go off.
According to the Atelier Cologne website, their response to the question of animal testing is:
We do not use ingredients of animal origin. And we do not test our products or raw materials on animals as required by law.
So I’m very excited to find that they are cruelty free!
Update on the Remaining 11 Products:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder – Finally finished! Reviewed week 1 (here)
2. Essence Cosmetics Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder in 01 Rose it Up – used 2x, this one is never-ending, not even close to hitting pan! Reviewed week 2 (here).
3. Organic Surge Perfecting Facial Polish – finished week 5! Reviewed week 3 (here).
4. Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation in Crazed (0N) – Finished this week 5, and reviewed week 4 (here).
5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc – used daily, still hopeful that I might finish this up in time, reviewed week 5 (here).
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam – still using daily, this will last forever since you need so little of it, reviewed week 6 (here).
7. Urban Decay Urban Vices Mini Palette – used 1x, nowhere near hitting pan, reviewed week 7 (here).
8. Sukin Purifying Facial Masque – this was a substitute product as my mom now has the Rosehip Day Cream because she fell in love with it. Used 2x, close to finishing, if not by next week, very soon after that, reviewed week 8 (here).
9. Ren No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm – used 2x, so close to finishing, reviewed week 9 (here).
10. Haus of Gloi Hair Oil in COzy Sweater Scent – did not use this week, definitely won’t finish this one any time soon, reviewed week 10 (here).
11. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Mini Palette * – used 1x, there is no way that I’ll hit pan any time soon. To be reviewed.
Don’t forget to check out my fellow collaborators:
Ingrid from CurlySpringBlossom
Stashy from Stash Matters
Chanelle from ChanelleHayleyyy!
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!
Disclosure: I purchased all products except for those marked with * (giveaway win).
You must be logged in to post a comment.